Before you put a condom on:
- Store condoms in a cool, dry place. Keep condoms stored away from direct sunlight.
- Check the condom wrapper or box for the expiration date on the condom.
- Use your thumb and Index Finger to press the Condom Wrapper — does the air stay in the package?
- Tear the condom wrapper carefully to open. — without using your teeth!
- If the condom looks damaged, discolored, or brittle, do not use it.
- Add a drop of Condom Safe Lubricant inside the condom for extra pleasure.
To put the condom on:
- With one hand, pinch the tip of the condom to eliminate any air trapped in the tip.
- With the other hand, roll the condom to the base of the penis or object.
- Continue using this hand to guide any air bubbles out of the condom.
- Add condom safe lubricant to the outside of the condom to avoid excess friction that may cause breakage.
After the action:
- Hold the base of the condom as you pull out to to prevent the condom from getting lost inside your partner.
- Remove the condom and throw away in the trash.
- NEVER THROW A CONDOM IN THE TOILET!
Video Demonstration: How to use a Condom / How to put on a Condom Properly